Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inspirations and more

          Most often, my inspiration for either a topic for an essay, a drawing, or a goal would come along, but it goes away too quickly. What drives me to work and create something is either inspiration or an inescapable must-get-an-A attitude. But most preferably would be an inspiration. My inspirations are short-lived, sometimes wiped out by overload of work, tiredness, impatience, too high expectations, mistakes, or simply by doubt. I love Bany's perspective of inspiration. She says: 
"My inspiration is what helps me keep on going, thriving through my life, and makes me have a sense of motivation in my actions. People should try to be more open to inspiration. Sometimes it can come from the, most unexpected places. Inspiration should not be taken for granted. don't take someone Else's work and get the credit. Let it make you think of something you can do or give you an idea of what you want to do." - The Incredible Bany
          I like the idea that inspiration is the beginning of a creation and builds on more and more, creating a masterpiece in the end. I have the problem of having multiple inspirations, then having no time to commit to both or being indecisive. Sometimes, I doubt whether the inspiration would work or whether it is the best one. Possibly, letting whatever inspiration comes first to take over will be best. I am always amazed at great writers, or inverters, where do they get their inspirations from? As I think more about it, inspiration can be anything- from a simple object in everyday life to a rare life-changing experience. There is no need to witness a famous event to create something fabulous. That means, everyone is capable of creating something excellent. Anyways, great blog Bany!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment