Friday, September 24, 2010

Marco's extreme passion for soccer!

Marco, the crazy soccer-lover states his view on 'the best sport in the world':
"I know that some of you who read this, will go like, "here he goes again talking about soccer",but it's just that it's one of te things I'm always thinking about and that I have lots of things to say about. Well, the truth is, I love soccer a lot."
I really did expect a super long rant on soccer because he is Marco and that is what he does. Reading on, I began to admire Marco's passion for soccer. Everything begins with a passion and the more passion one has, the better one will do. Having a strong passion for something is just fantastic because it allows one to reach for their full potential. On the way there, they encounter obstacles that block their every move. The one who puts out the most effort with the strongest will to do what they love is the one that stands out from the rest. Along the way, you learn who you are and what you can do. I admire people who work extremely hard no matter what to succeed. They sore beyond the limits. I especially admire the consistency of their work. I believe consistency is just as important as passion because one cannot exceed without the other. If you do not continue what you do everyday and keep practicing, there would be no improvements. For example, I wish I had the consistency to keep playing the piano. I  quit in sixth grade and now I regret it because if I had kept practicing I would have overcome the obstacles, and this is due to my lack of passion back then. I believe if you attribute these two traits, you can do anything.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment